Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Favorite Fabricators Part 1

   December is a busy month. I usually draw portraits for family members as gifts and then there's all the tamale making, which can sometime take five hours. I didn't have time to go to art galleries so I'm going to list all my favorite artists that I have come across since I've been going to galleries regularly.

   Chad Robertson 

   Chad Robertson! I love his work and did not put a post of his art. He's signed to Western Project in Culver City and has a show on January 10, 2015 there. He's a genius, hands down he's an exceptionally brilliant artist.




 Joram Roukes

   Joram Roukes is a Dutch artist living in Groningen, Netherlands. He shows a lot at Thinkspace Gallery in Culver City. 



Drew Young


Drew Young is a Canadian artist who shown internationally from Los Angeles, Tokyo, London to Bogota at the age of 27. Not to mention he's pretty hot.


Alex Yanes


Alex Yanes was born in Miami and is signed to Thinkspace Gallery. His work is influenced by the graphics of skateboards.










No comments:

Post a Comment